Thursday 17 May 2012

Get a FREE Graze Box + Review :)

Confession time: I am a major snacker! I'm always nibbling something and most of the time the cheapest thing seems to be unhealthy snacks. Since coming to university I've put on some unwanted weight and I truly believe it's because I'm eating more crap than I used to! Because of this I've been trying to shed the pounds by joining the gym and avoiding processed foods (as much as I can anyway!). This quest brought me to the graze.com, a service that sends you a box of healthy goodies whenever you want, either everyday, once a week or once a fortnight! I managed to get a coupon for a free box so I decided to give it a go. Result? I loved it! The snacks are so yummy and delicious, therefore I'm definitely staying subscribed to this service!
As I'm now subscribed I got a code that gets all my friends a free box!
The code is Z663W45B . All you have to do is go to the website, enter your details and the code and voila! The box will be on it's way to you. If you receive it and don't like it all you've got to do is unsubscribe. Simples!
I ate the bottom 2 things before I took the picture, oopsies! Haha xx


I'd be interested to know what you guys think, so give it a go! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment