Saturday 30 June 2012

NOTD: Cherry Blossoms



I can't believe my first year of uni is over! Seems like just yesterday I was moving in and now I'm having to pack up all my things. I can't wait to move into my new house next week though, so exciting!
Since I'm going to have much more time on my hands this summer I going to attempt to post at least once a week, maybe more. I've got a massive backlog of nail art pictures that I forgot to put up so I'll be doing that over the next couple of weeks!

Hope you are having a great beginning of summer xx

2 comments:

  1. What happened to posting at least once a week!? :( Miss your fancy nails!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just found your blog and your nail designs are amazing!
    http://frankest.blogspot.co.uk/
    Frankie xx

    ReplyDelete